CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

half day!!!

we will work half day today...yippiee!!! thank you Lord:)

i told God last night, please make a miracle today. make it ha alf day working. actually my boss told us yesterday but i didnt heard it not until this morning while preparing my breakfast my workmate told me today we'll work only half day...hehehee... i wanted to go home early because i wanted to prepare myself, they just informed me yesterday and requested me to lead the worship tomorrow for our combine worship and prayer session from 9am-11 at our new church building.. i was hesitant at first because im really tired this past few weeks, i didnt get enough sleep (i think so)..hehehe... but then i remember that i have devote myself FIRST for God and his service. i remember what i have vowed to him so ya, with a joyful heart i said yes and though it's a last minute thing. please pray for me...thanks:)

0 comments: