CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

new goal?

ok...after much thinking and thinking...hahhahaaa....i've decided...this is hillarious... i've decided to gain weight!!! yes you red it correctly, gain weight in proper way. Yes, i know this sound weird while others are trying to loose weight, advertisement promoting weight loss product and here i am trying to gain weight. hahahhaa...this is a funny idea for me but yeah i feel i want to try. let me tell you my history, my mum is skinny i mean when they were young they were skinny. my father side has the same story. they are not surprise when we grew up being skinny and ahem! pretty..hahaha...because they were once like that. it was after getting married my mum gain weight (and she like to diet when her clothes doesnt fit her) my auntie shared a tips, to combine milo and bovril...seriously...gross! the smell..yuck! but it works..it really works...for her...i did once and i gave up bc i was too lazy at that time...hahha...so naturally me and my sister was born beautifully and skinny...hahhaa...i remember kate mose somehow...lolz...anyways, no matter how much i ate, im still skinny and i've come to conclusion that i'll do something about this, at least i'll try. exercise and eat more!..hehehhe.it's not that i dont appreciate who i am but in my personal opinion i dont really like being too skinny. .hahhaa...last night while chit-chating with my cousin and auntie we saw E! news and it really blew me off, i felt disgusting how hollywood artist's and youngster crave to be in size zero. unbelieveable. i told my cousin maybe i would be a successful model in L.A since im naturally skinny.hahahha...anywho...so yeah...let me start by writing down what i should do and plan ahead...here we goooo...wish me luck peeps!:) hahahhaha..i still find this hillarious...lolz...so God help me in my quest:)...

so here's a website where i found and it's pretty interesting compared to others...
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Gain-Weight-%3a-A-Guide-For-Skinny-People/

0 comments: