CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

let me see..

my friend recently emailed me about her dream. to be honest at first i was reluctant to read (hehehe..peace:p)... i thought it'll will a normal dream with indistinct message. as i read and read, it was a powerful dream. One that has a powerful message.

Then I move my head to my left side slowly
where the window placed which is 5 feet away from me,
thinking and expecting it might be a ghost and see with
my two eyes a blurry shadow man
(because of the spot on the window)
descending from the sky almost touch the ground
for a minute with barbed wire as the crown on his head
and wound still bleeding in all over his body with fabric,
clothing only the down part of his body and
immediately I know that it was Jesus
and the whole of my body, including my hand and feet
lay down straight with face on the ground,
not able to face Him because I know,
I very know on the spot and on that very moment
that He is WORTHY and I am unworthy
and on that very moment also I told myself
how can I not known, how can I not feel,
how can I not AWARE of how WORTHY He is
when I was in the real world, when I was living my daily life,
or when I was sinning and wound Him
for all my transgression and lawless deed???
This happen less than a minute then He ascending again
to the sky above and wasn't able to see Him anymore
because of the limitation size of the window.
Then I wake up. It was a dream.
i know it's more than a dream.
matthew 5, blessed are those who have a pure heart for they will see God.
and she continued...
I can't help but feel restless and cried for awhile.
Because His worthiness I can still feel and
experience even after I wake up.
Isaiah and Peter felt the same thing. when they saw who God is, His glory and the true reality of Christ they fall face down and isaiah cried out
Isaiah 6:5
"Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."
whenever i see Christ i saw what a great sinner i am, a sinner condemed, unclean.
my weaknesses reflect God's glory in my life.
God is soo beautiful.

0 comments: