CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

how's ur Christmas?

me?...ok for 3days we slept at 4 in the morning...overall it was pretty fun...there's so much that i want to share but i dont feel like typing it (actually i dont know where to start..) hahahha :P..

*things running thru my head*

i saw my poll, what do they think about my blog..and there's 2 new votes...THANKS!! to all of you who voted eventhough we dont know each other.heheheee.i really appreciate it...God bless you...

i managed to buy Christmas gift for daddy and mummy...for the first time from my own pocket after working for 2 and a half years... i dont want to be selfish and i want to learn to bless others.i dont want to be stingy.God loves a cheerful giver..seriously, i didnt buy any new clothes or any new stuff for myself this christmas, but i feel great and blessed when i see people smile from cheek to cheek for something that i can afford to bless them...

this christmas i determined to buy something for them,even when it's a bit expensive but compared to what they have done for us, 2 bodyshop perfume is not enough... my cousin told me that i dont have to buy "bodyshop" stuff (what she meant is i dont have to bother myself..awww..sweet cuzn geyrin..hehehehe), but i know daddy and mummy is a fan of bodyshop perfume...hehehee... give 'till it hurts...and guess what? i feel great! esp when i see them smile esp daddy (he really likes it)...and she continue that mummy and daddy do not need us to give them stuff in order for them to love us (did i say it correctly cuzzie?..heehhe) well, something like that...hahahaa... it's just a token of love from my family to both of them..

ok let me explain this a lil' bit

my mummy and daddy are my cousin's parents
my mum's sister got married with an indian man whom we called daddy they are like our 2nd parents.

as for my own biological parents i called them
mamang and papang
two people that i love to death!... :)

my daddy and mummy treated us and love us like their own children...
and that's why i said even when i buy tons of body shop's perfume it's not enough compared to what they have done for us...it's never enough...never... and i am very blessed that they are part of us, that they are our family. i can write tons of stuff about them but i think i should stop here because im very good at blabbering and talking and you'll be bored reading this...hahahaa...

0 comments: