CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

grrrrr!!!

What is happening with the local churches?
Why are we still prophesying ‘vain things’ and dishing
out only favorable personal prophecies? We declare
‘Thus saith the Lord! Thus saith the Lord!”
we like to predict the future and claim we have a word
for every individual person. What’s the different between
us and the witch and diviners?
I am disgusted when I know that deception has a
foothold in our midst.I am disgusted and mad…
forgive me Lord but I am!

After my mum passed away the Lord spoke in my heart clearly
to be fervent in prayer and to intercede since I don’t really know
what to pray I just quote this “Lord, teach me how to pray” and
true enough, through His Holy spirit he taught me how to pray.
like what I’ve wrote in my blog before that I’ve received stuff from
God but I was hesitant, unsure of it’s meaning because it’s against
what I’ve seen in our midst, but I continue to pray that if what I
have felt and sense is true than somehow God will give me clear
confirmation.

Yesterday the Lord answered my prayer. She’s been struggling
whether to tell me or not, the Lord spoke to her last week through
His servant, to go and do what the Lord has put in her heart.
We met and she shared the things she kept in her heart over the
years.

I was so shocked! I couldn’t believe that what I have felt and sense
before is actually true plus the Lord confirmed the word He gave
to me 5years ago. It’s a very sensitive issue and I don’t want to
write in detail. I just want to pour it out.

Now I understand why my spirit grieved when I sat with them,
now I understand when I read Ezekiel 16 you brought them into
my mind. Truly Lord your ways are beyond mine, your thoughts
are beyond mine, many times I cannot understand but you
are faithful.

I couldn’t sleep the whole night even after I woke up I kept
thinking that their souls is at stake, there is darkness in the House
of God. I wept and I don’t know what to pray, how to pray but
I will not remain silent, I will not! I won’t let this deception
continue to creep among your people Lord and cause division.


Jeremiah 4:19
19 Oh, my anguish, my anguish!
I writhe in pain.
Oh, the agony of my heart!
My heart pounds within me,
I cannot keep silent.
For I have heard the sound of the trumpet;
I have heard the battle cry.

Why in God’s name we want to steal His glory?
Why do we declare “thus saith the Lord” when everything
that came out from our mouth is merely from our flesh?!
Why are we not willing to repent?
Why are we so stubborn in our sin?

0 comments: