CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

facebooking and tweet! tweet!!

http://davidsills.blogspot.com/2009/08/tweet-tweet.html

long before i found this article i also felt the same thing, i thought it was ridiculous i even tease myself for being too spiritual but inside me felt disgusted whenever i wrote something on my shout out especially about myself. it's not wrong actually writing about yourself but it has become more self-promoting, self exalting so i ended up deleting my Fb account because that's what i felt i should do and in my heart there's no peace at all.Everything is about me myself and I, the Unholy trinity. hehehe... i bumped in with this article few days ago and well said...well said...though maybe this is not applicable for some of us (i think) but as a christian i think we should meditate on this matter, LESS OF ME AND MORE OF GOD...

and even if im going to make a new account it will be more of God.

hope after reading you'll take time to re-examine our heart and ponder upon it.
be blessed!

0 comments: