CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

random questionssss...

Do you remember your favorite teacher?
few...good teachers but not my fav...

Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?
journalist- you can travel and i love to write and hear stories
businesswoman-you can be a boss and a worker at the same time..hehhee..

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
to have faith...

When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
hahha..last saturday, actually it's not really a lie..it's a surprise for my friend's party so i have to make up some story for her to believe me..hahaha...ok Lord forgive me...

Tell me about something you really regret?
a lot of things but one thing i really regreted is that i was not able to thank her for everything...
as in everything...

Tell me about a mistake you made?
cheque....ggrrrr...i dont want to elaborate more this...nightmare!!..heheheh...

Tell me about someone in your family?
my mum..she's a superwoman, independant, full of wisdom, i've learned to love unconditionally thru her life...

Tell me about your favorite book, magazine or comic?
there are few one of them is the power of prayer...

Tell me about someone you envy?
envy?...hahhaha...ssshhuuu..secret...hahaha

Tell me about something you've achieved?
making a diff in other people's life..it change others in a good way and gave you some fulfillment..

Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?
i was really a spoiled brat when i was a kid..hahaha...let me see... spank

Tell me about your first kiss (if it is possible)?
first kiss from my parents?

Tell me about someone you really admire?
kathryn kuhlman

Tell me about the last movie you've watched?
ngeee!!..cant remember..i seldom watch movies..i think it's been ages..

Tell me about a country you would like to visit most and why?
any place where the grass is green with beautiful gardens, fountains, birds flying here and there..hahhaa

Tell me about your favourite music / song / band?
IHOP worship team... most of their songs are my prayers and my love song to God

Tell me about something you would happily do again?
to have this awkward conversation with that stranger again..lol

Name your 5 favorite foods?
1.pizza
2.blueberry cheese cake
3.chicken salad
4.nasi lemak
5. rojak!!..yum..yumm
i know all these are unhealthy food..hahhaa...who cares anyway...hehehe

0 comments: