CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

holiday season...

merry christmas!!!!...hehehhe..i wish i can say that with full of excitement and joy...hahhaa...

seriously, i really cant feel 'christmas'...i dont know why, im not sad or excited about it...i just noticed everyone cant wait for christmas, hmmmm...what do you want to do sheila on this holiday season? let me see...i wish i can go up, up to the mountain or somewhere quiet, where i can be alone and pray...hahhaa...ok that sound soo spiritual...hahhaa... but seriously, if i were to be honest with my heart..that's my answer, spiritual as it may sound but that's what my heart wants.

maybe im not too excited welcoming christmas and holiday season is because my dad and 3sisters is not here with me and this is the first time for 20yrs of my life i'll be celebrating christmas without my mom..

shopping?eating?sleeping? laughter?dance? family gathering? sounds good..
hhhmmmm...i want to spend as much time possible to sit still in God's presence and fellowship with him. it's not something that i force myself to do, it's something that i want to do, i crave and desire to spend as much time possible, to be mesmerize by His Word and captivate by his unfailing love..

this past few weeks the Holy Spirit has been working tremendously in my life, and revealing things.i am humbled and sweetly broken by the work of the Holy Spirit. this process is much harder than i thought but God always reminds me that His grace is sufficient for me... all i need is Him, when i tell myself this truth that all i need is Him, it brought such great joy and comfort to my soul. "He is enough sheila, His grace is sufficient for thee" is the word that rings thru my heart and ear constantly.

0 comments: