CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

forgive and let go


i ask forgiveness from him, i know he's offended and hurt by my action last year after i told him to move on, get a life and forget about me.though he never told me he's offended but i can see and feel he is,plus i was convicted to approach him and make things right.i dont want only me to move and grow in life, i also want to see him and others to grow in love and in christ. i dont want to be a stumbling block, i dont want because of me he still have this bitterness towards me from what i've told him before. i regretted so much from what i've said to him, i was in 'emotional crisis' at that moment, we were shocked when we knew about my mum's condition at the same time he ask to re-consider and we should continue praying about us (but we have never been in a relationship together before) and i was soooo stressed up i blew it all to him and i know he was hurt from my words.

i know he's not meant for me, i've pray earnestly about a year, seeking God and deep deep down in me i know GOd has a better plan for both of us.so i let him go and rest upon God's promises. the moment i knew he's not the one, every morning without fail i pray this prayer "promise me o women of Jerusalem...that you will not awaken the love until it's time".true enough the Lord kept my heart,he holds it tightly and i am grateful that he owns my heart.

i know it's lame..hahaha..i ask forgiveness thru text msg..we talked and he didnt want to admit at first but i told him whatever it is 'i am sorry'...he replied my message admitting that he was offended when i said those words. he said this "it's easy for you to ask me to move on, to ask God to throw this feeling away and to forget the person that i love so much, it's easy for you to say". and yeah we ended forgiving each other and he told me that he'll still be my friend.we will always be! hehehee..i knew him since i was 12..of course we will always be. it feels great whenever we choose to forgive even when you need to humble yourself and make things right, in the end it's worth it.

those words he wrote strucked my heart. i agree with what he said, it's soooo easy for me to say. so easy for me to say that.not so long ago i fell for this one particular guy..fell really hard. but things didnt went as what i've planned and i've decided that i need to let him go though it hurts, so much. we can never truly understand one's sorrow unless we walk thru the same road.now i understood my friend's feeling. as time goes by, day by day and faithfully GOd heal this wounds and mend this broken heart because He is God, He is God. he owned this heart, he knows how to fix it even when im the one who breaks it.Jesus, his name brings healing to those who call upon Him.

0 comments: