CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just don’t read this…


When we became Christian it doesn’t mean that EVERYTHING we perform is correct, EVERYTHING we speak is right… I’m not talking about faith, religion or doctrine.

I’m talking about accountability… being responsible, it irritates me a lot when I saw Christian who did mistake to a NON-BELIEVER and yet do not want to take the responsibility… admit you’re wrong and pay back what damage you’ve done in people’s lives. We should be a peacemaker (for they will be called the sons of God)

I’ve came across many believers and sometimes I found myself as one of the ‘doer’ of not being responsible. (Forgive me Lord)

Of course we Christian are not perfect but its just make no sense if you take that excuse to toss your responsibility, or not admitting your fault….

Christian should be humble, meek and gentle… be an example especially to unbelievers. Quick to say sorry even if it’s not our fault instead I saw Christian raising their voice pointing fingers even when it is their fault and I’m not talking about Christian who are babes in Christ. They profess they are Christian and yet they walk with their heads up high and whenever critics and accusation start to come up they justify themselves and claimed that Christian have to go through ‘suffering’.. That’s not suffering that’s the price we need to pay out of our own stupidity!

They talked about Christ and at the same time they gave threat…
They speak of peace and yet they create chaos
Even as I’m saying this I also prayed for this, I’ve seen it again and again…
Burdened to see a generation that lives out Matthew 16:24…

0 comments: