CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

dedicated for those who suffer loss...

In loving memory of my beloved mother
Leonela Torrefrance Verdadero
16 march 1955 – 23 July 2009

She went peacefully on 23rd of July around 2am. as she wished, she died in our home.

I was undecided whether I should write about my mum or not..
Whether I should talk about her life, write down in details all the memories that I had with her…

I gathered all the strength that left and click this Microsoft word and start typing whatever that’s in my heart. By God’s grace…I can do this..

Early this year I’ve started a project called “ a broken spirit and a contrite heart”
It talks about those who experienced loss or abused etc…
I did few interviews, but it seems like they couldn’t say anything. Their tears started to ‘talk’ to me and asked me to stop.
I wonder what makes it so hard for them to 'talk'?...
then my heart told myself
“Sheila in order to understand what they’re going thru.
The best thing is to go thru yourself”
Its true and I stopped writing or even think about it…
Until recently, my mum went to be with the Lord.
I remember and was inspired to start all over again to finish what has been undone.

Yes, Im still grieving. But now I understand the depth of sorrow that my friends went thru. The feeling that they felt, no amount of words can express the anguish within them. the pain that they went thru. The memories that has stuck in their mind, playing even when they do not desire. The smell, the scent of their loved ones.. the only respond that they can give when others ask, is their tears…

0 comments: