CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Nobody stood by Jesus and maybe nobody will stand by you, its a lonely life but it's a glorious life:)


Counting days… I have to say im filled with excitement also fear, uncertainty but joy that abound…

Within few weeks I’ll be living all alone, all by myself… i really mean ALONE I don’t know for how long… my dad and all my sisters is going back to their place (another country) and im left here, staying in my auntie’s house..and my uncle will take a new job in new place that is 6hours drive from my place…

For some girls, this is FREEDOM… for me this going to be a big responsibility.. I have to look after myself and to keep the trust that they have placed upon me. To keep my life’s testimony pure. Its not that im not used to it living alone… the truth is im not just going to be alone physically but also emotionally (I guess)…

I have this prayer since I was a teenager that . I don’t want to depend on people while living out my Christian walk… I’ve tried and always remind myself not to “place my hope in princess and chariots” … I believe that we (Believer) should have direct relationship with God… we need to discipline our spiritual ear to hear God’s voice not just depend on the prophet and others in order to hear God’s word… learn to stand without depending others only thru God's grace.

I learned a lot when I’m alone, and the Lord has taught me many things unveiled the truth in my quiet moment, when im all alone all my energy and attention focused towards Him.

I used to share my struggles and burden to my youngest sister but I guess its time for us to move on in another level. I also believe that God has something in His mind why He brought me out from my family and placed me here ALONE.

Throughout my walk with God, he has been so faithful… there are times and He knows, if I couldn’t endure or I’m too weak to move on. He will send his sons and daughters to encourage ,uplift my spirit along the way, some are even strangers. He will send them in the right place, with the right words in the right time.

While reading my Bible I also noticed that many times Jesus will find the opportunity to be ALONE, praying and fellowshipping with His Father. In the stillness and quietness’ we will find strength and grace :)


This is also will be the time for me to build up my prayer life... something that i have neglected over these years... intercessory prayer, study apologetics and build up my faith.


i would like to really enjoy this process, to know my God in this season of being alone :)

0 comments: