CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

random..random...random...

random stuff about me:)

1. people gave me this word after they get to know me.... wacky...hehhee... i am, but i can be really serious when needed...hehehe...

2. i bought myself a ring:)...a wedding ring...hahhaaa...it's a reminder for me that i am His possesion, His beloved:)..

3. breakfast-i used my hand to eat (biscuits, bread ect)... lunch- i used chopstick... dinner i used spoon and fork....hmmmmmm...i just realized that...

4.i walk fast...i mean i can walk really fast...so far no one can beat me!..hahhaha

5.i hate typical,shallow, monotonos kind of life...i do not want to rest in one place...i believe there is MORE to life:)

6.i've been falsely accused few times for having an affair with people's husband..and the funny thing is some i dont even know their husband and the rest, i dont even talk...weirdo:P...

7.i love Chocolate...with nuts:)..to be honest i love to eat!:)...yum yum...

8. i have 3amazing sisters...love 'em!

9.i am analytical..i analyze stuff...i think and think..think deep...and love being curious

10.im not a movie lover but im a book freak:)

11.i love fashion but i believe in modesty...i find it funny girls who profess themself Christian and wearing half naked clothe..hahhaha...

12. i love heels, but i hate wearing them...makes me feel SUPER tall...ggrrrrr.....hehehhee

13.i like to look at my feet while walking..hehehe...

0 comments: