CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

better is one day with You...

There’s a lot of ‘fun’ stuff we’re going to do this weekend with my families, tons of activities, and yesterday i went shopping with my girlfriends…
after all the fun and laughs, im alone in my room that night...
my heart whispered "nothing satisfies me"… and its true.NOTHING!
I just felt everything is meaningless… like what the author of Ecclesiastes wrote…
Everything is meaningless… it’s like chasing the wind…

My heart desire for something more, something deeper, something intimate that can fill my hunger, deep, deep down within my soul…

Better to be in the chamber of my Beloved for one day rather than one thousand days outside…



What pleasure can please the heart of men and his soul?...
Melodious sonnet?
Physical intimacy? worldly recognition?
Wine ? wealth ? beauty ?

Everything is rubbish compare to the beauty of my Beloved…
His breath delight my longing soul
His love intoxicate my broken heart



Before the sun rises to shine my Beloved called me unto His holy mountain
There, as I sit in His presence...a place where i want to be… where infinite deity and finite creature met…
Where angels and demons are in silence as my spirit kissed HIS Spirit
O what a blissful joy!…


Better is one day in your courts than thousands else where…








0 comments: