CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

let me see...


i have so many things to post here.my mind is running wild, my thoughts moving fast..
but i will start with this..
the reason im doing this is to share God's love
(ok maybe you're thinking..not again!)...hehhehe..
YES..the unfathomable, immeasureable,
immense LOVE of God..
last 2years while surfing the internet i bump in with this blog..
a girl from indonesia..
she wrote how life cruelty broke her to pieces but then,
this touched me..
one night,alone in her dark room praying,
she felt God's presence in her room,
there the Lord spoke to her,
breathe in her the breath of Life,
restored and healed her..
i thought to myself...How real our God is!
i believe hundred and thousands people witnessed and
experienced God's love & grace and its time for us
to tell the world about HIM...and im one of those thousands,
millions, billions, trillions lives that God has touched..
hehehe..i started to write in my journal since i was 14years old..
its been 6years now..and this year,
it is my desire to share my life journey to others..
somehow she inspired me to get out from my 'comfort zone' and blessed others...

for those of you who reached this PART..hehehe..muchos gracias for taking time to read...
so feel free to leave any comment..would love to hear from YOU!..hehehehe

0 comments: