CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my heart says..

Im not a theological seminary student neither am I a bible school graduate, im just a person who desire to see God to revive this city where I am serving…

I came to a point where I realized that I lived in a broken and fatherless generation
Most of the youths that I know came from broken and dysfunctional families (like me), some just lost their father, some are sexually abused etc…

There’s this urgency in my heart to intercede for this generation and for my people.
Somehow I don’t know what God desire to do. but one thing for sure HE wanted to restore this generation… as he has started to do that in my family. Restoration between my parents and us, their children (I’ll share that in my next article)…

It was like, last month while worshipping, I understood the bigger picture what He has in mind.. I know and believe he’s going to move in a ways that I cant comprehend.i don’t know when it will take place but one thing for sure I don’t want to missed this move of God. I want to be like ‘obed’ in the old testament. In David’s time, where the ark of the Lord is there obed will be, serving the Lord. I want to be a person who will prepare the coming of the Lord, anointed as a song leader. there I will give my whole being as I was given this responsibility to lead the congregation, to bring them into deep worship and prepare the way for the coming of God thru the talent and gift things that I have.

Living a holy and blameless life is what im doing now. Letting God deal with me and build up my character… It’s though! But I know His grace will pull me through…

There’s this passion burning in my heart for my God even in the midst of ‘dry season’, turmoil and suffering. A passion to see His kingdom come and His will to be done…

The Best Is Yet To Come

0 comments: