CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

me update...

last monday i was extremely tired and exhausted..though my mind was still active but my body couldnt take it anymore so while practicing our worship session suddenly i felt my hand was numb and turned into blue color, i was shocked but i assured myself that it's normal (though it's sooo not normal) and tried to squezze my hand few times, do some hand stretches but still i felt there were no blood running through my hand, my hand was cold and i just felt that it going to explode...i mean something like that...so yeah, i told my leader im going to take a break...my hand was numb for about 20minutes, it looks like and feel like a dead man's hand, lifeless. i went to the washroom but still nothing change, in the end i ask permission to leave the practice session earlier...still, my hand was cold and blue, recalling back i couldnt figure how it can turned like that...the next day i went to the clinic for check up and i called my sister and talked to her about this...so they gave me this link...a kind of disease that i've never heard...weird...but i also admit that this past few months i have stretched my body to the max...i didnt get enough sleep, i was so stressed up with so many things, work and others...i kept running here and there until i forgot to really 'breath'...my body is giving me a message to relax, to rest...i took off from my work for 2days and just rest..sleep, pray and eat...

it's called Raynaud's Disease...
you can google it and ask uncle wiki's help (wikipedia)...

0 comments: