CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

im thinking...

Lord i dont know if it is your will...i want to stop leading in worship...i dont know why, but i plan after leading this upcoming church dedication i want to stop leading in worship, i want to concentrate on two things that really stirs my heart, two things that really excite me, two things that im passionate about at this moment of my life....
1)prayer and intercession
2)mission, to abound in love and good work
i just dont like to be on stage anymore and there's an urgency in my heart to concentrate on other things, but still i do not want to rush things...i dont want to be moved by my emotions and things that i've seen but i want to be led by Your Spirit...i dont know, sometimes i think that christians have given the younger generation wrong perspective about genuine christianity.... i've seen many youths desire to be on stage, play music and all those stuff...well that's good, nothing wrong with that, we also shouldnt keep the talent God gave us to minister before Him, to bring Him glory through what He has deposited in us BUT if we make it our main purpose in life and ignore God's calling upon our life, ignore the great commision, i think we should think twice...i've seen christians youth fighting with each other just to take the position to be on stage..it's like what?! christians are not meant to be on stage, we have become more like an artist instead of a minister of God... you know, it bothers me when christians are so "syok sendiri" with their thing enclosed in our gated community and soooooo busy with our "christian activities" and don't really have compassion and care about the perishing and didnt take heed what the Lord have commanded us....


Luke 4
the Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to preach the good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom
for the prisoners and recovery
of sight for the blind,
to released the oppressed,
to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor

Mark 16:15
and he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved....

though not all of us are called to be in the five fold ministries but we all, christians, are called to be a full time minister of God be it in ou working place, school, campuses market place etc, a love servant for Christ. There is more to being a christian than just standing in the pulpit and being on stage...like i've said before there's one day while praying and worshipping suddenly my interest to be on stage died and my interest for the cross has increased...

i just dont want to put myself too much on stage, i'd rather be on the street, slums (though we dnt really have one)...am i being selfish Lord? Lord if you will for me to still be leading your people than ignite the passion once again, if you want me to move into another field then let this desire fade away and make me concentrate only what you what me to do...

and again i dont want to rush myself..i will wait upon thee...
GOD,LET YOUR WILL BE DONE....

0 comments: