CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

una nueva vida, un nuevo día, un nuevo comienzo

I saw the cry of babies,
What a joy knowing that they’ve landed safe on earth
As I cuddle her, I whispered a prayer
That she’ll live life well
The smoothness of her skin and the innocent eyes
Melt me and move me to tears
Rejoicing in my master’s design
A new life, a new day, a new beginning...

I witness the happiness in her face,
What a joy knowing that she has finished her task as a student
As I hold her, I whispered a prayer
That she’ll continue to exist in this wicked world
The speech that she made and her determination
Melt me and move me to tears
Rejoicing in my Master’s faithfulness
A new life, a new day, a new beginning...


I heard the exhilaration in her voice
What a joy knowing that she’ll be a wife soon
As I hug her, I whispered a prayer
That she’ll be a virtuous wife
The laces in her gown and the passion in her eyes
Melt me and move me to tears
Rejoicing in my master’s plan
A new life, a new day, a new beginning


I felt the silhouette of death as I sit and wait
What a grieve when she left
As I embrace her, I whispered a prayer
That HIS will shall be done
The sacrifices that she made and her unconditional love
Breaks me to the core of my being
Thanking for my master’s sovereignty
As I tell my soul that all will be well
A new life, a new day, a new beginning has start..




0 comments: