CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

remain faithful...


A man once inscribe that somehow God love to play this games where we need to look and be looked after...

It’s a game where no one is a loser or a winner...
A game where you are fashioned for this...
HE identifies the need ...
a simple hope and a blissful longing that one day
somehow you will gather the other half of you...

Should I rise, leave the chamber and look for him?
Or should I take a seat and rest till he open the gate...

Unresolved enigma,
Few take pleasure in walking alone,
But the rest desire to be bond...
A game where love and laughter are guaranteed,
As well as tears and hurts await...

A beautiful soul once inscribe,
That “the first will be the last.”
Impossible ? definite ?
Uncertain...
Should I go, should I stay?

Heart and mind collides,
Logic creeps out, emotion clash.
But one thing I desire
Is to wait upon God,
Letting my whole being to be lost in God
That he must seek Him in order to find me.
So I choose to wait and remain... remain faithful.

0 comments: