CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

i will waste my life....

the song below is my prayer at this point of my life
we forgot many times that the road to Christ is narrow,
Lord many times we are caught up by the
unnecessary things in life,
all the petty petty things that have blinded
our eyes to see the Cross, to see greater things.
God make me your prisoner, only when i became your captive
there i will taste TRUE FREEDOM...
this i ask in Jesus name
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will waste my life,
ill be tested and tried
with no regrets inside of me
just to find im at Your feet

i'll leave my father's house
and i'll leave my mother
ill leave all i have known
and i'll have no other

i am in love with You
there is no cost,
i am in love with You
there is no loss
i am in love with You
i want to take Your name
i am in love with You
i want to cling to You, Jesus
just let me cling to You,Jesus

i'll say goodbye to my father, my mother
ill turn my back on every other lover and
i'll press on, yes i'll press on

misty edwards (c)

0 comments: