CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

guess what?!


i was praying and waiting upon God this whole month for our upcoming church dedication and yes, the Lord did spoke to me thru his words in genesis. but i desire more, for a new revelation, new word from him...Manna...fresh word from the Lord... a word that will quicken my spirit and soul..a word that will bring me into another different level, word that will change my perspective, a word that will draw me closer into the reality of Christ.


and yesterday while i was reading the articles i came to this message where leonard ravenhill shared, as i read it halfway i left my table and work and went to the toilet because i just felt i want to worship Him and need to have a quiet moment, then this verse came and it quicken me, there is this "majestic feeling", the 'awe' was there (goosebumps) i knew right at that moment that this is the word, this is it!


philippians 3:10


that i may KNOW Him,

and the power of His RESSURECTION,

and the FELLOWSHIP of His sufferings,

being made conformable unto His death


though Leonard Ravenhill did an amazing work in preaching this verse out, but im not content... sound selfish...but i dont care, i want GOd to reveal the meaning of this verse from diferent angle , i dont want second hand blessing, i want a fresh revelation from Him and i know my God can do it and im going to seek, knock and ask until i grasp it, until this WORD OF LIFE change my inner man, transform me from glory to glory and from strenght to strength...


i cannot explain the words in my heart, but there's something that i believe the Lord wants to reveal through this word, so God unveil the truth, let me be transform by Your Word....


0 comments: