CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

two things..

There are 2 things that the Lord has
spoken to me personally, lately.
First it’s about intimacy…the Lord expose the truth and brought me into a place of intimacy.
I thought I knew the Lord well but there are so many things I didn’t know or understand much of His Nature, personal being and His character

Second, a heart for the poor, widows, prisoners, oppressed and those who are in need and afflicted.
A great man of God says this; if you have passion for Christ automatically you’ll have compassion for other/the lost. This two comes in a package, inseparable…

Past few months I was so excited and overwhelmed with what I’ve been experiencing
(mostly because of this intimacy with God that I experienced)
and I cant wait to DO something for God, hehehe..
I was moved to tell my leaders and people who are in-charge that I am free and available to do anything or in other word, to serve in ministry... the leaders were pretty excited but then nothing happened ..hahhaa.
It’s not their fault anyways...it was funny, I have to say but at that time I asked God, “Lord, it seems like nothing is moving, everything’s freeze” I’m trying to understand what God is trying to say in this situation.

Day and night my heart cries out “I want to know You more”…without rest, my whole being seems to wear me off with this cry… “I want more of God, I want to know more of God”… so finally I gave up and listen to what my soul been craving for instead of what I want to do… it’s just simple…I WANT TO KNOW GOD!... that’s it…
why?...because for the past few months, my soul has tasted eternity, my soul has reach this point where she has kissed the Spirit of God and after being filled and satisfied, as usual, the flesh try to drag and distract me back…
and it was like yesterday that I laughed at myself and smile at God,, “I get it Lord, now I get it’
He just want me to sit still, do nothing at this moment and just get to know Him, MORE..MORE…

it’s been tremendous this past few months knowing God personally, I mean it’s so cool that God Himself gave you the understanding to know HIS true self… Mary chose the best part that is to sit still on Jesus’ feet. I thought I knew it all of who my God is, many times I felt I want to explode with this joy of knowing Him…hehehhe.. seriously and people noticed that I’m in constant joy:)hehehe... I was satisfied and fail to remind myself that My GOD is bigger than this, there is more to what I’ve been receiving from Him, that He is more beautiful than I can imagine, and actually it will take me a lifetime to know Him, it’s a journey…

Paul washer said this “everyone wants to do something, it’s not about doing something, it’s about being something, being conform into the image of Christ, someone who lives in the presence of God”

I’m used to DO something for God since I was 14, running here and there, do this do that. There are times for everything right? A time to be busy, a time to keep quiet..hehehe.. maybe some may not agree with what I’ve written (just guessing)hehehe…
but at this point I am fully convinced and persuaded that this is what I’m going to do..
To pull myself out from every unnecessary task and devote myself in knowing this Uncreated Deity, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. To BE STILL and KNOW that HE is GOD...

Psalm 27:4…(Amplified Bible)
4One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.(A

8You have said, Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need]. My heart says to You, Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek, inquire for, and require [of necessity and on the authority of Your Word].

In NLT version
4 The one thing I ask of the Lord— the thing I seek most— is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord’s perfections and meditating in his Temple.

8 My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”

After reading this scripture in my working place, I went to the toilet and cried; this is what I’ve been yearning for, HIM…

I don’t want to be a person who serves a God I don’t even know… that’s sad I have to say… i, personally believe that in order for us, christian to bring an impact to this world is to touch the heart of God, not just touch but soak ourself in His Word and in prayer.what's the use of running around like Martha when Jesus said Mary chose the best part…

Hosea 4:6a (NLT)
6 My people are being destroyed because they don’t know me.

0 comments: