CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

journal...

i love to write though my english is not that OK...hahhaa..but who cares!..hehehhe... i just finished my journal and wanted to buy a new one...i just dont have time to choose right now...but anyways, here some of my journal..since 2005 and present... actually there are more but i dont know where's the rest...hehhee...i manage to find these 3. Writing is something im passionate about but one thing that i hate about myself is, i always, always write/do things halfway...always..sometimes i have to kick my butt, froced myself to finish what i have started. hehee...it's one way also for me to release my stress, anger, dissapointments, excitements and others...i have to say, though i have my own blog i do still write in my journal constantly...it holds my deepest secret, desire and thoughts only me and GOd knows it..hehhee...




0 comments: